As an independent, non-profit, public charter school, UHCS relies on the generosity of individuals, corporations and foundations to serve the whole needs of our 778 scholars and their families.
After a being in exist for over a decade, we are recognize the need to enhance and diversifying our curriculum to include the arts, enterprise development, technology, sports, and exposure to experiences to improve performance and successful student outcomes. However, funding from the New Jersey Department of Education is NOT enough to fulfill that commitment. In order to do that, WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!
For 2017, we need:
- $75K for Art and Music Education and Performances in vocal, instrumental and production, art, theater, and dance instruction for every student, every day
- $5K for Financial Literacy and Entrepreneurship for scholars and families
- $25K for Global Experiences through activities, trips, cultural immersion programs
- $20K for Health Sustainability and Sports such as wall farming, baseball, basketball, cheerleading, fencing, football, track & field, and volleyball
- $30K for Technology to purchase laptops, and provide classes and trainings for our middle school scholars
Thank you in advance for choosing to GIVE NOW via credit or check!
We also need volunteers and partners. Contact us at 973-623-1965 to learn more.