- User Guides & Support
- Room Resources
- Internet Resources on Effective Instruction
- Mandated Professional Development
- NJ Core Curriculum Content Standards are the state goals for learning by grade level and subject and establish the foundation for all lesson planning.
- NJ Standards Clarification Project provides additional guidance and content ideas for teaching the NJ Core Curriculum Content Standards.
- Partnership for 21st Century Skills is the leading advocacy organization infusing 21st century skills into education.
- The Literacy Cookbook contains helpful tool and resources for teaching literacy from our professional development partner Sarah Tantillo.
- Harcourt Trophies website provides online activities aligned with textbook content.
- Everyday Math website includes resources to support teaching this curriculum.
- Apple Education provides guides and tools to help you your laptop and iMac lab to enhance student learning.
- International Society for Technology Education (ISTE) provides standards and advice for integrating technology into the curriculum.
Obtaining Physical Resources
http://app.sharetimetable.com/guest/53147c2a7b2b0It works best if you select “HORIZONTAL” view. Click on the “+” sign at the time you want to start, then click on the pencil. Put your last name and short title for the event.
- Lower School Gym
- Lower School Computer Lab
- Lower School Multipurpose Room
- Lower School Cafeteria
- Upper School Cafeteria
- Upper School Blended Learning Lab
Note: The master schedule takes priority. If there is a class already scheduled (for example, PE or library or computers or lunch) then the room is not available. However, if it not on the master schedule, and it is free on the link above, you can click and reserve.
Please email email@example.com if there are any issues.
- Success for All Foundation
- Pro-Quest K-12
- Teachers Helping Teachers
- Study Guides and Strategies
- Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO)
- The Leon County (FL) Schools
- The Center for Applied Special Technology
- Behavior Advisor
- RTI Wire
- Urban Education Exchange
- Mathematics Improvement Tool Kit
All employees should complete the following mandated professional development modules:
Once training is complete, download this form, sign, and return to the HR Specialist.
Click here for a more complete list of mandated trainings for NJ public schools.