- NJ Core Curriculum Content Standards are the state goals for learning by grade level and subject and establish the foundation for all lesson planning.
- NJ Standards Clarification Project provides additional guidance and content ideas for teaching the NJ Core Curriculum Content Standards.
- Partnership for 21st Century Skills is the leading advocacy organization infusing 21st century skills into education.
- The Literacy Cookbook contains helpful tool and resources for teaching literacy from our professional development partner Sarah Tantillo.
- International Society for Technology Education (ISTE) provides standards and advice for integrating technology into the curriculum.
Obtaining Physical Resources
All employees should complete the following mandated professional development modules:
- Blood Borne Pathogens
- Suicide Prevention Training
- Suicide Prevention Training – Part2 (pdf)
- Suicide Prevention Training – Part3 (pdf)
- Discrimination, Harassment-Complaint Form
- UHCS Grievance Procedure
Once training is complete, download this form, sign, and return to the HR Specialist.
Click here for a more complete list of mandated trainings for NJ public schools.